Wednesday 1 January 2014

This aint a new year its just a repeat yooo

New year many will sheeply exclaim
Whilst in the den of previous years
And through out this time
I have been gravitating towards realignment
And resight
For it maybe a ritual for some about the type of activities designated for the next cycle of seasons
And that it will be the foundation of the carryings of the proposed new year
For life is preached as for a thing for growth
But can growth and routine coincide

This may for some be drenched slightly in the rivers of pessimism
But I do not need empty gestures
And pretend changes
Like what good does it really do with people systemically uttering a phrase with no actions accompanying it

Shouldnt a new year be ushered in by a new year
You 2.0 at least
For it just made me think of investments
Like who have I invested in and who has and is currently investing in the brand which is me
Or the community

And investing people think
It is money mula or any other synonyms
But time and
Thought
Are some of the things which are better than a three word utterance

But but be the change you want you to see is one of those saying that have been rattling around
The consciousness

And you cannot go anywhere for awhile
Without being ambushed
By it
And you must reply it back
Whether you mean it or not
Just say it
New year grinch

Like people would rather wish than do some actual investment

In closing like I was thinking if new years was what I was made to believe
Then the world should really instantly be remarkably changed from all these resolutions
And professions of a new year

But when I see people playing chicken with cars from the pavement because they cant walk straight
I am brought back down to as why

So watch this space as I will do
For how does a new thing year or otherwise spit out old agendas and avenues

For to turn up for a bit
A lot of finger pointing about the state of human affairs
But what are they or you doibg differently
Still watching the same shows same amount of tv and still not investing in your society or coming up with solutions

For I stood on the periphery of society
And I was shown its face
About how the pub club or anywhere with a alcohol licence was mecca where people set out on a pilgrimage to
Dressing in the same attire from the same shops
Set out exactly as mannequins
Showed

And how can there ever be a new year if there is not even new people or actual individuals

Hopefully I can actually say new year one day
Until then unhappy same year

No comments:

Post a Comment