Thursday 8 January 2015

Food out of my mouth and into yours










I was out the other day and during that time my path was blocked by a man
Picking up a cigarette from the floor
He was with an older gentleman and he stopped in front of me after diverting in front of me
So I stopped and then after he checked the utility of the cigarette butt he turned round and saw me and my companion and then proceeded to ask me for money
I generally did not have
Anything
But then he was about to turn away but turnt back one last time and asked me for the food I had nearly finished
I refused to give it to him
Then he went his way
But afterwards I couldn't shake the episode from my mind
I went on to run through it many times
Wondering if I had failed at any step
To do the best action
Should I have gone to a shop with him and bought something on my card
Was he really that hungry wss he being an opportunist or just trying to toy with me
The money if I had it might be only a potential help and
The food could be immediate but then it might be potential
As well since it was the end of my food
But personally I couldn't give some one thr crumbs from my mouth
But there is an argument it was the least I could do
But the is potential help which could produce a sense of righteousness and false belief of help
When it is aid
Did I want to make a martyr of this guy
What if I took him there to the nearest food dispenser and he demanded treats I do not afford my self

No comments:

Post a Comment