Thursday 4 February 2016

It could be better







Does it follow that I could be better if I know I could be worse 
What's the point in clean if it will end up in dirt
I've thrown daffodils at tankers
Am I keeping my head above water but weighed down with an anchor 
That I can't take off 
What is the point of birds who can't take off
I may never have eyes 
smile 
at works that have tumbled out of my mind that can begin to live outside of my wildest dreams 
Writers who write for themselves to woo over one could word it as such 
But it could be worse it could be an itch unable to be quenched but multiplied that eats the host alive from the inside to its end let's not pretend 
We serve no ends 
And that 
we are not the made up of different pens that patented mascara after constructing plays 
Restrained 
How can I refrain from being attached when it is the other that is latched upon ever strong 
What would you then proceed to fill in the words of my song
Have you ever tried to get clothed within a windowless room criminally lacking In reflective surfaces 
What purchases could make worthlessness become purpose 
Can you tell me
Does the merchant only take plastic might have to pay for a bag to help me transport its irregular packaging 

I guess it could be better we could have forever or it could be worse in that forever 
doesnt have a form that I could lust after 
and help me spiral into debt and debilitating affairs to purchase forever for forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment